give me something good to eat.”
This time of year, children all over North America are getting excited to run from house to house, dressed as their favorite character, monster, princess or athlete as they collect candy and celebrate Halloween.
You can try making this simple Halloween treat with your children to give your Halloween party an extra special touch.
The Marshmallow Witch
You will need;
Hershey’s Kiss Chocolates
How to make them;
1) Melt some chocolate in a bowl.
2) Use the melted chocolate as a type of glue, to stick the Hershey’s Kiss onto the center of the Ritz Cracker.
3) Use a Chopstick or a Pretzel dipped in melted Chocolate to make a face on the Marshmallow.
4) Use a little more melted chocolate to stick the hat onto the face.
Enjoy these fun Halloween Snacks.
Do you have an announcement?
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
(A museum exhibition, your concert, something for sale, etc.)
Below: From Randy’s Kitchen!!!! Myoga Guacamole
My next gig is 30th this month.
Oct 30 @Akasaka Graffiti
Open 18:30 Start 19:00
Adv 2,300yen Door 2,600yen(plus 1 drink 500yen)
http://www.meeabee.com Christmas party, Dec 1st 2:30 to 4:30, FREE, bring a plate (a plate of food or something to drink).
Randy’s Kitchen November Class – In Ibaraki-Shi, Osaka
Sunday, November 4th 13:30- 16:30
We will be learning how to prepare Chili Con Carne and Baked Brie Cheese (¥5,000)
“Students will learn how to cook two types of food, in a kitchen classroom and will enjoy the meal they prepare
in a unique English environment.”
For more information, please visit us at (http://www.facebook.com/Randyskitchen) or on twitter (@Randys_kitchen)
From Randy’s Kitchen!!!!
3 Ripe Avocados
1 Purple Onion
2 Diced Jalapeño Peppers
1) Wash and dice the tomatoes and put them in a medium sized bowl.
2) Wash and peel the Myoga and then dice it and add it to the bowl.
3) Remove the seeds and dice the Jalapeño peppers and add them to the bowl.
4) Clean and chop the purple onion and add it to the bowl.
5) Cut into the Avocados and remove the pit (big seed) and then scoop out all the Avocado flesh and add it to the bowl.
6) Cut a lemon in half and squeeze out the juice from the lemon into the bowl.
7) Mash and stir the ingredients together, making the mixture the consistency that you desire.
8) Enjoy with Tortilla Chips, Sliced Vegetables or on a Sandwich or in a Fajita.
Here is how to do the directions I posted in a Part 1 and Part 2 post for Sports Day Week October 9 & 10!
Enjoy and stay healthy!!!
Have a good one!
Try this morning –and I will post the demonstration later today!
Have a good one!
We started our week and continued talking about contacting people!!!
Make the next sentence using the words in parenthesis!!!!
1. I haven’t talked to Jay in awhile. I don’t have time to visit.
(drop a line, later)
2. What a surprise to see Yuki today!
(drop in, this morning)
3. I need to get some snacks for the party tonight.
(drop by, supermarket)
4. I wonder how Suzie is doing, she has been so busy.
(buzz, this afternoon)
5. I am so glad Hiro called me with the update about the trip.
(appreciate, touch base)