Monday started with “It’s very noisy here!”
Here are some self-study questions for you:
The questions cover the video’s start to 3:18 the actual story goes until video is 6:50—this is an adorable story of Mr. Noisy and it is British English!!!
1. If Mr. Noisy were reading this story he would be
2. You can hear his voice
3. If Mr. Noisy sneezes you can hear it
4. Mr. Noisy’s snoring sounds like
5. What things wobbled when Mr. Noisy shut the door?
6. In the bakery, Mr. Noisy boomed,
7. The butcher ( ) and so did some ( ).
8. What did the baker and the butcher decide to do something about?
Have a good one!