We started our week and continued talking about contacting people!!!
Make the next sentence using the words in parenthesis!!!!
1. I haven’t talked to Jay in awhile. I don’t have time to visit.
(drop a line, later)
2. What a surprise to see Yuki today!
(drop in, this morning)
3. I need to get some snacks for the party tonight.
(drop by, supermarket)
4. I wonder how Suzie is doing, she has been so busy.
(buzz, this afternoon)
5. I am so glad Hiro called me with the update about the trip.
(appreciate, touch base)
Have a good one!