Do you have an announcement?
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
(A museum exhibition, your concert, something for sale, etc.)
You can still find Myoga Guacamole below!
http://www.meeabee.com Christmas party, Dec 1st 2:30 to 4:30, FREE, bring a plate (a plate of food or something to drink).
Ken Toyama Performing!!!
From Randy’s Kitchen!!!!
3 Ripe Avocados
1 Purple Onion
2 Diced Jalapeño Peppers
1) Wash and dice the tomatoes and put them in a medium sized bowl.
2) Wash and peel the Myoga and then dice it and add it to the bowl.
3) Remove the seeds and dice the Jalapeño peppers and add them to the bowl.
4) Clean and chop the purple onion and add it to the bowl.
5) Cut into the Avocados and remove the pit (big seed) and then scoop out all the Avocado flesh and add it to the bowl.
6) Cut a lemon in half and squeeze out the juice from the lemon into the bowl.
7) Mash and stir the ingredients together, making the mixture the consistency that you desire.
8) Enjoy with Tortilla Chips, Sliced Vegetables or on a Sandwich or in a Fajita.